Quality accounting is an important part of business development
When developing a business, it is important not only to choose the right team, to make the right decisions, but also to have high-quality accounting. The goal of every business owner is to develop a profitable business. Orderly accounting, professional financial reports, help managers to make the right decisions, helping to achieve the set goals, to develop the business in the right direction. Therefore, accounting is one of the most important components of business.
Why is it better to hire a company rather than an accountant?
Our Accounting services provide many advantages, why many companies choose our company partnership:
- Economy: Paying for our services is more efficient than hiring a permanent accountant. We offer flexible payment terms and the ability to choose targeted services, thus giving you the opportunity to optimally manage your expenses.
- Professionalism and experience: Our accountants are highly qualified professionals with many years of experience in the field of accounting. They are well versed in legislation and regulations and able to manage your financial information efficiently.
- Efficiency and accuracy: We use modern accounting systems and tools that ensure fast and accurate data processing and provide reliable financial reports. This allows you to make the right business decisions and manage your finances effectively.
- Availability and Care: We are committed to being available to you and attentive to your accounting needs. Our team is ready to answer your requests, provide the necessary assistance and offer effective solutions so that you can make all efforts for business development.
If trusting our accounting services, you will receive professional service and you can fully rely on our expertise in business financial management.
We offer accounting services:
- Accounting services
Management of accounting in accordance with the valid legislation of the Republic of Lithuania. From the initial preparation of accounting, systematization to the preparation of annual financial statements in your office or ours.
- preparation of initial accounting documents
- compilation and processing of primary accounting documents
- preparation and submission of the necessary declarations to the responsible institutions: VMI, Sodra, Statistics
- preparation and submission of annual financial statements;
- execution of payment orders to suppliers, employees, institutions
- billing control
- debt reconciliation
2. Remote accounting
We are based in Vilnius, but we also provide accounting services to companies located in other cities. With the help of modern technologies, this way of cooperation is becoming more and more popular. In this case, you will have the original documents in your office, your employee will be able to enter them into the accounting system at his convenience, and we will submit financial statements at the periodicity you wish, fill out tax returns on time, and perform other accounting obligations.
This type of cooperation is also very relevant for companies preferring to always have the original documents in their office.
3. Accounting, performing the functions of the chief accountant
We offer this option to companies that have an accountant or other responsible person who can compile all primary accounting documents and perform simple accounting operations within the company. In this case, we perform the functions of the chief accountant. Based on the initial aggregated data, we will prepare reports, declarations, and complete all accounting obligations.